Top: sizzling pork sisig. Minced pork and liver on a hot plate with peppers and onions, with an egg cracked over it, and cooked in its own heat. Served with vinegar.
Bottom: Halo halo. Shaved ice with evaporated milk in a glass with Nata de coco, jelly bits, and topped with vanilla ice-cream. This version comes with some malted crispy topping too.And purple taro paste :) Yum! Perfect for a hot day.
From Sunshine Cafe, Earls Court, London.
- wikiwikiworld reblogged this from pinoycuisine
- wikiwikiworld likes this
- mcdopenalds reblogged this from marywithnolamb
- moveslikemaggie likes this
- marywithnolamb reblogged this from pinoycuisine
- iwanttobeatotodile likes this
- labless reblogged this from thebriarfieldchronicles
- labless likes this
- gutompalagi reblogged this from pinoycuisine and added:
- gutompalagi likes this
- pyrolynx reblogged this from pinoycuisine
- alessi reblogged this from decertatio
- atempestofthesoul reblogged this from pinoycuisine
- hopeinthestar likes this
- decertatio reblogged this from pinoycuisine
- decertatio likes this
- pinoycuisine reblogged this from thebriarfieldchronicles
- litlass said: you’re turning into a food blogger? ;) is this your own cooking? very interesting.
- thebriarfieldchronicles posted this